Structured Cabling Division
Delivering best in class structured cable installations throughout the Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas.
Network Technologies, Inc. Structured Cabling division has years of experience implementing cabling solutions for companies of all sizes. Our engineers will work with you to understand your computing environment and your business IT objectives to deliver a performance-based architecture that is scalable, reliable and cost effective.
Rest assured knowing that you’re dealing with the best cabling professionals in the KC metro, with frequent training classes and keeping current certifications, our installers will deliver phone, network, security and video communications cabling exceeding TIA/EIA and Best Practice Standards. With a Master Electrician on staff, we can handle all complex circuitry and wiring jobs.
Projects will be completed in a professional and timely manner with certification documents of the installations labeled to the customer’s specifications.
Services from Network Technologies’s structured cabling division includes:
Behind every reliable network, you’ll find good cabling
Moving offices or developing plans for a new one involves countless, potentially stressful details. If you’re in the middle of such a project, you have much more to think about than your company’s cabling foundation.
That’s where Network Technologies comes in. Our team excels in the design and installation of structured cabling solutions for data, security, and voice networks.
Our service is all-inclusive, from planning and designing, to installation, certification, and clean up.
No matter the scope of your project, we offer the following cabling products and services:
- Low maintenance telephone patch panels
- Cabling diagrams and as-built docs
- Certification and cabling audits
- CAT5 CAT6 gigabit ethernet
- Fiber optic cabling
- BICSI certified cabling standards
- Siemon, Panduit, Leviton and Molex brands
- New construction or existing offices
Slow network? Make sure you have a solid cabling foundation first
Does this look familiar? Let Network Technologies clean up your existing cabling. A neat and clean networking space will allow for easier management and better performance. Don’t handicap your business by ignoring cabling.
Is your office growing? We can help you utilize your current space by adding voice and data drops strategically placed to maximize the amount of usable space.
Our process includes a thorough walkthrough, design of a complete scope, planned installation with certification, and complete documentation. We follow this process consistently so that no detail gets overlooked. Our jobs are completed in budget, on-time, and to our customer’s specifications.
A consultation with one of our experienced professionals is the first step to a more efficient network and workspace. No matter your industry or the size of your business, we will develop a customized plan that meets your needs.
We offer support in the following areas:
- Installation of new drops
- Fiber installs and expansions
- Cost-effective network design
- Certification of existing drops
- Server room cleanups
- Installation of proper cable management
- Demarc extensions
- Fax and printer setup and support
- Network and phone cabling
Enterprise grade phone solutions on a small business budget!
As the market becomes more and more globalized, keeping up with the competition requires progressive communication technology.
Small and medium-sized businesses like yours need the same advanced and reliable communication solutions as large companies do, but without the high costs or frustrating complexity.
With a VoIP phone system you can increase your office’s communication and your customer’s ability to reach you, all while decreasing your current phone bill.
Great features of a VoIP Phone system from Network Technologies:
- Presence management – see who’s away and who’s on the phone from your desk.
- Multiple site integration – have multiple sites? No problem; phones all act as though they’re in the same office.
- Remote phones – Have a user in a different location or do you need a home business phone? With a VoIP phone system they will be as accessible as if they were in the office.
- Call routing – headed out of the office? Push one button and calls are forwarded to your cell phone, home phone, another worker, or straight to Voicemail.
- Voicemail options – get your voicemails sent to you via email.
- TaaS – Technology as a Service – phone systems are available for a small flat monthly fee with unlimited moves/adds/changes, unlimited updates, and unlimited support.
VoIP solutions from Network Technologies are:
- Economical – cut your telecommunication costs and avoid extra setup, installation or maintenance fees
- User-friendly – easily understandable at-a-glance interface
- Efficient – increased functionality keeps productivity high
- Convenient – answer calls in remote locations via laptop or forwarding to a mobile phone
Protect your business and achieve your goals with our security solutions
Network Technologies, Inc. specializes in the expert planning, implementing, auditing, and management of complete security solutions. We go the extra mile to make sure that all of your security needs are met.
We have security systems for any budget. With expert installations, affordable systems, up-to-date certifications, and professional support after the install, your company will have a long-standing partner to rely on.
Do not partner with an untested company, Network Technologies, Inc. has been serving the Kansas City Metro since 1993.
Network Technologies is the trusted partner you need for security. With our dedicated support team behind you, you’re free to focus on more important things – like your business.
- Installation of new security systems
- Troubleshooting current systems
- Relocation of cameras and servers
- Addition of new cameras to current systems
- Access control systems
Hear what our customers are saying about us
Find out how can Network Tech’s Structured Cabling Division can benefit your business.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed IT Services and Cloud Services in Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Lee's Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, Shawnee, Lenexa, Leawood, Lake of the Ozarks, Mission, Merriam, St. Joseph and Johnson County.