VoIP Phone Systems
Enterprise grade phone solutions on a small business budget!
As the market becomes more and more globalized, keeping up with the competition requires progressive communication technology.
Small and medium-sized businesses like yours need the same advanced and reliable communication solutions as large companies do, but without the high costs or frustrating complexity.
With a VoIP phone system you can increase your office’s communication and your customer’s ability to reach you, all while decreasing your current phone bill.
Great features of a VoIP Phone system from Network Technologies, Inc.:
- Presence management – See who’s away and who’s on the phone from your desk.
- Multiple site integration – have multiple sites? No problem; phones all act as though they’re in the same office.
- Remote phones – Have a user in a different location or do you need a home business phone? With a VoIP phone system they will be as accessible as if there were in the office.
- Call routing – headed out of the office? Push one button and calls are forwarded to your cell phone, home phone, another worker, or straight to Voicemail.
- Voicemail options – get your voicemails sent to you via email.
- TaaS – Technology as a Service – phone systems are available for a small flat monthly fee with unlimited moves/adds/changes, unlimited updates, and unlimited support.
VoIP solutions from Network Technologies are:
- Economical – cut your telecommunication costs and avoid extra setup, installation or maintenance fees
- User-friendly – easily understandable at-a-glance interface
- Efficient – increased functionality keeps productivity high
- Convenient – answer calls in remote locations via laptop or forward office calls to a mobile phone
Find out how a VoIP Phone System can benefit your business.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed IT Services and Cloud Services in Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Lee's Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, Shawnee, Lenexa, Leawood, Lake of the Ozarks, Mission, Merriam, St. Joseph and Johnson County.